Thursday, June 01, 2006

World's worst, alarm clocks

I'm currently fighting the effects of the time change from Singapore to central US (11 or 13 hours depending on how you figure it) so I figured this would be a good time to dig up the list of worlds worst alarm clocks.

My personal favorites are numbers 3 and 4: the blowfly and the drill sergeant.


Supposedly this thing will start flying around and making noise until you shut it off, making it virtually impossible to sleep. I don't know how well it would fly, but I suspect something like this would also drive a cat crazy first thing in the morning. This may require an experiment.



When you need motivation in the morning I can think of few things as effective as a bugle in the ear and a raspy voice shouting commands. I could definitly use this thing until my body settles in here.

No comments: