Monday, September 19, 2005

Wrathful post warning

"There's no rest for the wicked, and the righteous need none" Either way, I don't expect to get any rest. As is usually the case when flying out of O'Hare it seems they've got some delay or another. Today it rained, so they'll probably be using that for an excuse, even though it stopped raining about 8 hours before my flight was scheduled to take off.

So anyway I've had to sit on the runway at O'Hare for nearly 2 hours. (apparently thunderstorms to the East held us up) The rental car place didn't have the car ready. To top it off, the hotel didn't have my boss' reservation so he took the rental car to a different hotel (most of them were full) so now I have to take a taxi to work in the morning (even though I don't know how to get there from here)

Doesn't matter though. I've got a job to do and if this is what it takes, then this is what it takes.

No comments: