Monday, September 19, 2005

Personal update

Well folks, I had a really good weekend. I got to spend some time with my girlfriend's family and I went to a BBQ with my coworkers (hosted by my boss no less!) So things have been pretty nice.

Of course now I'm off on another adventure. I'll be heading to Virginia this week for a few days so I can assist in making a special product for the european market. (Shoulsn't be a big deal really.)

If all goes well, I'll be back by the end of the week, which is good because this coming weekend the Calument division of the NMRA is hosting a model railroad show/swap meet. Looks like it's time for me to go through the checkbook and see if I have any play money left for this weekend. (Such things require planning, us model railroaders are a fanatical bunch)


btw: if anybody wants some model railroad supplies (aka, members of the IRC) let me know and I'll see what I can find for you.

No comments: