Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jolly Good!


I'm flying home from England this weekend, which means it's time to start re-setting the internal clock by a little disruption of my sleep pattern. And that is the perfect time to put together a post!


Dirtcrashr over at Anthrobogology has apparently named me as a Liebster blog!
OK so the way this works, is, if I understand it correctly, is that once awarded a Liebtser you're supposed to identify 5 other worthy recipients, each of whom have less than 500 followers, then leave a comment on each blog with a link back to your award post, hoping they continue to spread the love. So for my Liebster blogs are...

I would say Mr. Completely, patron saint of the Gun Bloggers Rendezvous (a fund raiser for Soldier’s Angels) but he’s already been nominated at least once so I’m going to nominate his better half over at Kee wee's Corner! A delightful place for fun light reading and some beautiful posts.

Next up, Mr. B and Midwest Chick, wonderful folks, good writers, and both equally handy with shooting irons and kitchen implements.

Since it’s the weekend I’m going to recommend you spend some time Near the Salty City where you you’ll find enough good tunes to make a good sound track for your Saturday night.

Last but not least, if you haven't visited the Smallest Minority, you certainly should! And while you're at it, check out the Kalashnakitty T shirts!

So everyone please pass along your awards and keep the chain going.

And with that, I'll get back to packing.


Well, maybe a few more pictures!



9 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Excellent choices!

Have a safe flight home tomorrow. If they offer you Haggas on the flight, you'd best decline. It's plane offal. :-)

Stormdrane said...

Paracord bracelet FTW!

Home on the Range said...

Stormdrane - your instructions made it easy!

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Thank you very much. As soon as I have a minute to spare I will pass on the honor.
Safe travels.

NotClauswitz said...

Jolly old Blighty, eh!? Love the panoramas! :-)

BobG said...

Nice pics.
Is that a Gerber Applegate folder you've got there?

BobG said...

Nice pics. Is that a Gerber Covert folder in that third photo?

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Thanks!

Bob, yep that's the Applegate Mini Covert. I carried it quite a lot when I was in places that didn't allow blades longer than 3" Of course it was probably not entirely legal in England. Oh well.

BobG said...

From what I can tell, common sense isn't really legal in England.
Do you ever wonder if California might have been colonized by Englishmen?