Friday, March 09, 2007

Quote of the Unspecified Temporal Interval

Most travel is best of all in the anticipation or the remembering; the reality has more to do with losing your luggage.
~Regina Nadelson

As you might have guessed, I am travelling again, and this time I'm out of the country. I landed in Johannesburg yesterday and expect to be spending a few weeks in the area (on business of course.)

I'll put up a few posts whenever I get the chance, and hopefully I'll get to do just a little sightseeing before I leave.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Johannesburg? Wow. You only have what, two more continents left now? I look forward to pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yes, if you count Antactica. I don't really intend to go there, so only one more continent to hit. (And chances are good I'll be going there within a year.)

Drop me a line sometime when you get a chance. I never hear anything from you these days!

David aka True Blue Sam said...

We are breathlessly awaiting pics of this trip! We hope you are able to look around in addition to doing your Engineering Johnson bit.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Engineering Johnson!