Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Here we go again.

That certainly didn't last long.

I'm away from home again. It seems I have become somewhat of a firefighter. I go wherever a problem flares up and try to beat back the flames. I'm in Ohio right now. It took almost as long to get here by plane as it does to drive (security headaches caused quite a delay) but since I'm traveling alone, everyone at work encouraged me to fly. Apparently everone's concerned about me falling asleep at the wheel right now.

This could call for some late nights, or it could be a really easy fix that only takes a day or two. Of course the chances of this being easy are just about as good as my chances of winning the lottery (and I don't buy lottery tickets!!)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude - get some sleep. You're totally destroying me in the frequent flier miles contest btw... -Bo

scrappy17 said...

hey man get some sleep from time to time. it seems like everytime i am on here you are going somewhere or just getting back. Ha Ha. well be careful and sleep some.