Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sweet Home Chicago!

OK, so I don't really care much about being in Chicago, but I do like being home. I had a lengthy drive yesterday from Canton Ohio back here which alternated between sunny blue skies and blinding snow.

Today it looks like I'll be pretty busy. I have to turn in the car, finish some holiday shopping, get food for Thursday (I have a bachelor's kitchen, there's hardly any food in it), and get the place looking presentable for guests.

Meanwhile, I'm sure most of the regulars from U of I have now finished finals, so congratulations on surviving another semester. Kick back and enjoy yourself this weekend!

1 comment:

scrappy17 said...

well good luck getting food for your kitchen. make sure to get some yummy stuff. well i am not a college student but i just finished my mid terms and, for some 18 week classes, finals. so i am preparing to have a good christmas and new years. i hope that you do the same.