Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fall in Urbana

As promised, here are a few pictures from this weekend. (Click for larger views of course)


First up, Grainger library where I spent way too much time studying.


Talbot lab, where I took some of my TAM classes.


The Mechanical Engineering Labs where I spent many a happy (and a few unhappy) hours working on projects.


I rather like this shot of the Illini Union. It's always had a rather nice look, and the fall colors really add to it.

The bell tower of Altgelt Hall.


A view of the colors on the quad. The campus sure is sleepy on a Sunday morning.

Looks like the camera works pretty well eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah jealousy - you get to go to CU much too often :) -Bo

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

It's not my fault that you went to the west coast.