Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ah school days

Visiting everyone back at the University of Illinois reminded me exactly why I was so glad to graduate. Mainly, HOMEWORK!! Sadly a student's work is never really done, even after class there's plenty of work to be done, whereas I now have free time (to do stuff like this) after I'm out of the office.

The other thing I don't miss was going to math class. I was never a natural at it like some people but I did alright so long as I didn't get frustrated.

OK, so I never did this, but I would have liked to hand in work like this on some occasions.

2 comments:

scrappy17 said...

hey i liked what you had to say. can't wait to finish school. but considering i am a senior in high school and have anther 4 years to go to get my bachelors degree.drop me a line and let me know waht i have to look foward to.

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Hehe, and sometimes 4 years is only the beginning