Friday, October 28, 2005

Slip, Skip, & Tripp: Attorneys at Law

I just did a little mental check of what some of my friends are doing. Yi is off at law school, I seem to recall Erin working on law school apps, and I just noted that Megan finished her law school applications. So I think it's time for me to post a little law related humor (a small thank-you for the engineer jokes and the plethora of viola jokes Megan has sent me)


It may be a little low brow but here it is anyway.

TOP TEN THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY IN LAW BUT AREN'T:

10. Have you looked through his briefs?
9. He is one hard judge!
8. Counselor, let's do it in chambers.
7. Her attorney withdrew at the last minute.
6. Is it a penal offense?
5. Better leave the handcuffs on.
4. For $200 an hour, she better be good!
3. Can you get him to drop his suit?
2. The judge gave her the stiffest one he could.
1. Think you can get me off?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's like the ten dirtiest lines in star wars thing that I saw on the web some time ago... it just goes to show that if you have the right mindset almost anything can be dirty, it's not that hard... (pun intended) :) -Bo