Saturday, October 22, 2005

The difference...

There are four engineers traveling in a car: a mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a computer engineer. The car breaks down.

"Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized. We'll have to strip down the engine before we can get the car working again" says the mechanical engineer.

"Well, it sounded to me as if the fuel might be contaminated. I think we should purge the fuel system" says the chemical engineer.

"I thought it might be a timing problem or maybe a faulty plug lead" says the electrical engineer.

They all turn to the computer engineer who has said nothing and ask: "Well, what do you think ?"

"Ummm - I think we should close the windows, get out of the car and then get back in and open the windows again".

2 comments:

scrappy17 said...

funny it took me amoment to get it but i am a girl so don't say anything. talk later

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

eh, being a girl doesn't have anything to do with it. Being a nerd however...