Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back in the saddle again!

I set foot in my apartment at 3:01 Monday afternoon for the first time in 5 days. Today I walked out at 2:45 PM. Now I'm in, you guessed it, that oh so scenic Midwestern state of Minnesota. That's right less than 24 hours at home, 7 of which were actually spent in my apartment, and 4 of which were spent sleeping and now I'm back on the road again. Ah, the life of an Engineer!

It's not so bad though. I had almost 5 days to spend with the family and tour the Old Thresher's festival at Mt. Pleasant Iowa. Now I'm out on a trial by myself. The crew at the plant is really helpful and I've made sure the previous snafu with UPS won't occur again (all parts and parcels are accounted for) so I think it's going to be a good trial.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Thanks! :-)