Saturday, November 05, 2005

C U in C-U

I'm out for now so here are a few posts wrapped up into one.

I knew it would happen eventually. They'll put anything into a Swiss Army knife. Now it's an MP3 player!! One of these days they'll probably find a way to fit one of these in there too.


Swissbit shows off its latest creation, the s. beat. Which is basically an army knife with integrated mp3 player. Even though the knife part is a bit lacking with just a blade, scissors, and nail file/screwdriver, you get an mp3 player too so who can complain. The s. beat will come in 1/2/4 GB models and supports MP3/WMA/OGG files. It also features a built-in FM Tuner and high contrast LCD Display.

Moving right along


Carnival of cordite #37 is up and looks really good this week. I'm practically drooling over the Ruger pictures.

I just got this ebay link, and although I don't really care for the car (I like my Rosie too much) It might get a doubletake. Not because it looks nice or practical or any of the reasons I usually like a car, but because it is so unusual.




Here's one that's (mostly) for the guys. If reading about gadgets, cars, knives, and guns doesn't give you a rush then maybe you should check out this hillarious little piece of advertising. I don't put much stock in online quizzes, but my score on this one was about what I expected.

In other news I'm trying out the Canon Powershot A520 right now to see how I like it. It looks good so far and it's cheap enough I won't mind carrying it around overseas. If things work out well there will be photos from this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at Best Buy this weekend and they now have a usb flash drive in a swiss army knife model as well. What will they think of next.
--Brad

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

I know, it's crazy all of the stuff they're putting in there. Personally I'm holding out for the Swiss Army PDA.