Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Big ol' jet airliner!

In my hands I hold the tickets to freedom.

AA 7214 and AA 154 which should put me into O'Hare at about 3:30 PM November 30.

It'll feel good to be on US soil again. Unfortunately it won't feel so good being in the US weather. I'm wearing shorts and t-shirts here, but I know in Chicago I would be freezing my butt off in these clothes.

Of course I'll most likely go into work on Thursday and Friday, but that won't be hard work compared to what I've been doing most of these last three weeks. Yes, I know I've been posting non-work related stuff, but really since I left Chicago there have only been about 3 days when I didn't go to work. I got out and enjoyed myself a little on those days. I actually planned to have some more non-work related days, and even went out on little sight-seeing trips only to get back and find out I had to go to work and work late that night.

But that's over for the moment. I'm back to working normal hours for a couple days and then I'll take a nice weekend (maybe a long one) to relax. After that, who knows. At least I've got plenty of days off around Christmas this year.

2 comments:

scrappy17 said...

hey hun nice to have you back in the U.S so over all did you have a good time? i hope so. you might want to put a couple of pair of pants on especially if the weather there is 26 degress like your little weather thing to the right says. man i thought it wwas cold here in florida and it is 67 degrees man i would probably freeze to death there. well welcome home

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Thanks scrappy! I did have a nice time, I'm just glad to be back (though that might not last for long)

Try not to get too cold on those fridged Florida nights! ;-)