Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Book of Barkley

If you've found your way to this blog, you've probably seen this already, but in case you haven't...


The Book of Barkley is out and available in both digital and physical forms.

Back in February Partner in Grime and I lost a dear friend.  I had not expected him to become a part of my life but I'm grateful for the time that I had with him, however short.  Partner took the loss quite hard, but this book provided her with an outlet and I'm very glad to see it go to press so that others can see it too.

It's far more eloquent writing than you'll ever see here, so go take a look!




2 comments:

Monkeywrangler said...

Never fear--I'm planning on two copies. One for the house,and one for my friends in the dog rescue.

You are blessed in many ways, not the least for having known Barkley in real life.

Home on the Range said...

Thank you for the link, I know what he meant to you as well.

Kindle came out today and is available on the blog sidebar