Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ooh, look, I have a blog!


If you're still checking my blog, you are either a very loyal follower or you are really in need of some entertainment.

For the last few months I've been holed up in various hotel rooms and offices in between visits with real estate agents. I really haven't had the energy to put up any new material. I do have some articles in the pipeline but they won't be ready until I have a few calm days to work out my thoughts.

For now at least, I'll be loading up some simple posts to be posted automatically, then I'll probably start writing again next month.

In the mean time, there is some excellent reading material in the blogs listed to the right. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Meadowlark said...

I just have you in a feed reader... I'm really not very loyal. ;)

But I suppose I do need a life.

Peace.

Mr. Completely said...

Sounds like you need a break. I'd suggest Reno..... Maybe September around GBR-IV time?

Mr. C.

Anonymous said...

If I hadn't been catching glimpses of you elsewhere, I'd have wondered about your well-being. Glad you're busy! -gsc1039

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Meadowlark, No harm in that!

Mr. C, I couldn't agree more! See you there!

Home on the Range said...

Glad you're back. I've been chatting with your folks on line so knew you were really busy. Hang in there.

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

B, Thanks! And for what it's worth, there's a steam and gas engine show over in Tipton this weekend - sounds like a nice way to spend a Saturday!

control valves said...

I am looking forward to hear more from you.

Andrew Blackwell said...

Andrew Blackwell here. Wondering what you were up to mr johnson. oh and i have this "never give up" picture up on my fridge. it is covered with tar residue from the 20 years it was up on my grandma's fridge before she passed. Hope your well man.
-Andrew