Sunday, February 05, 2006

Update

In case I haven't filled anyone in on my whereabouts lately, I am back in Chicago again (arrived Friday evening) and I don't expect to be traveling on business again for at least a little bit.

This last trip to Ohio was actually pretty nice. I only had a few really late nights at work, and despite the high stress level I got to relax by driving around a little. Which brings me to another point, I finally found a Chevrolet that I really enjoyed driving! Avis set me up with a nice red monte carlo and it was really a blast to drive. (Don't worry I didn't do anything to attract the attention of the local law enforcement.) The throttle was smooth and responsive, the controls were easily reached and didn't feel sloppy like on some Chevy's I've driven, I had no blind spot thanks to the long door, and it felt quite manuverable despite its length. Fun times!

I have to work Monday but after that I'll most likely take a little time off. I have no idea what I'll do, but I know several chores, errands, and projects will be competing for my time. I might get to hit the road for a while too. Who knows.

1 comment:

scrappy17 said...

hey johnson how are you. have not heard from you in a while. so whats been up? look i don't mean to dig into your personal live but are you married? the reason i ask is because you travel alot and i was just wondering how your wife feels about that? anyway talk to ya lata