Wednesday, February 16, 2005

In the beginning there was Blogger...

Welcome to the official blog of "Engineering Johnson."

First, a little about myself. As the nerdy nickname might suggest, my name is Johnson and my profession of choice is Engineering. I'm currently a student at a Big 10 university fast approaching graduation. When I'm not going to classes or looking for a job, I like to focus on things like firearms, trains (especially old ones), cars, and hurling bad puns at my ever so patient friends.

OK, so why do I need a blog of my own? Perhaps I just like the sound of myself typing, but I sometimes feel the need to write, even if it's to nobody in particular. My life can be pretty stressful at times, so writing seems like a good, constructive way to blow off steam and make me feel like I've accomplished something. That being said, I hope to provide a little enjoyment for whoever comes across this blog. After all, there MUST be a few people out there who have interests similar to mine.

Sit back, relax, and let the blogging begin.

No comments: