Friday, March 09, 2007

Quote of the Unspecified Temporal Interval

Most travel is best of all in the anticipation or the remembering; the reality has more to do with losing your luggage.
~Regina Nadelson

As you might have guessed, I am travelling again, and this time I'm out of the country. I landed in Johannesburg yesterday and expect to be spending a few weeks in the area (on business of course.)

I'll put up a few posts whenever I get the chance, and hopefully I'll get to do just a little sightseeing before I leave.

4 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Johannesburg? Wow. You only have what, two more continents left now? I look forward to pictures!

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Yes, if you count Antactica. I don't really intend to go there, so only one more continent to hit. (And chances are good I'll be going there within a year.)

Drop me a line sometime when you get a chance. I never hear anything from you these days!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger 23Skidoo said...

We are breathlessly awaiting pics of this trip! We hope you are able to look around in addition to doing your Engineering Johnson bit.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger 23Skidoo said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Engineering Johnson!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home