Thursday, December 07, 2006

Comprehending Engineers

This is an overtold joke, but please bear with me for a moment

Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."


And why am I telling this joke? Because I just found this.



And you thought it wasn't a plausable story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So have you heard the one that goes...

Two engineering students at the U of I were walking to class. One engineering student said, "I shall boldly go where no engineer has gone before!" The second engineering student said, "Are you going south of Green Street or are you getting laid?"

Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Ouch! Well, I guess it is pretty accurate.